Office 365 training conveniently delivered at your own offices anywhere in Newcastle from just £55 per person
- Training delivered at your offices on a date to suit you
- Includes digital training manuals & course certificates
- Laptops can be provided so you can use any office
- Qualified trainers with years of industry experience
- Free Training Needs Analysis service available
- Unlimited free support after every course
- Read what clients have to say about our training...
Economical Onsite Group Training Rates
Training groups of staff onsite is a very efficient and inexpensive way to grow valuable new skills. Here are our onsite group training rates - please note that these are the total prices per group
, not per delegate:
- 1 - 3 delegates: £450 total group price
- 4 - 6 delegates: £500 total group price
- 7 - 10 delegates: £550 total group price
- Above 10 delegates: £550 for group + £50 per extra person
All training rates are +VAT and include digital training manuals & course certificates.You can see that the more staff you train, the more economical it becomes, with a group of 10 equating to just £55 per person. Please visit our Onsite Training
page for full details.
Office 365 Course Overview
- Introduction to Office 365
- How Office 365 integrates
- The desktop & web apps
- OneDrive & SharePoint
- Working with the Office 365 Web App (OWA)
- How to send & receive email
- Setting up & managing Folders
- Working with Calendars
- Creating & managing Contacts
- Creating & working with Tasksptions
- Working with the Office Web Apps
- Accessing & working with Office 365 online
- Understanding & working with the Web App features
- Using Office 365 on mobile devices
- Using OneDrive
- What is OneDrive?
- Uploading & sharing documents
- Connecting with PCs and mobile devices
- Using SharePoint
- What is SharePoint?
- Using SharePoint online
- Setting up a Team Site
- Adding pages & web parts
- Navigatiing a Team Site
- Collaborating on documents
- Searching the Team Site
- Using Skype for Business / Lync
- Creating Contacts
- Setting up group meetings
- Calling & messaging contacts
- Recording meetings
Relevant Skills Based Training
Our courses are very 'hands on' and take the form of tutor-led demonstrations, followed by practical exercises using either your own equipment or laptops which we can supply. We concentrate on skills-based training and our courses have been designed and refined over more than 10 years to cover all the major features which will help your staff perform office tasks more quickly and efficiently.
Fully Qualified Microsoft Trainers
Our tutors are certified Microsoft Office Professionals
and have many years of industry experience of both teaching and using Microsoft Office in business.
Free Training Needs Analysis Service
We can also supply a free Training Needs Analysis
service to help you choose the correct level for your staff and we're always very happy to customise a course to suit your particular needs.
We Provide All the Equipment!
No special facilities are required for onsite training, we bring all the training equipment needed and can also supply laptops if necessary. You can read full details on our Onsite Training
How to Contact Us
To enquire about a Microsoft course at your offices, please visit our Contact Page
, or use the Quick Enquiry Form
at the top of the page. Alternatively you can call free for a no obligation chat about your requirements on 0800 2922842