Word Course Levels and Duration
We can provide training on all versions of Microsoft Word at Foundation to Advanced levels. All courses are 1 day in duration, delivered onsite at your own offices from 10am – 4pm.
Word Training Course Prices
Our Microsoft Word group training rates are as follows:
- 1 – 3 delegates: total group price £450
- 4 – 6 delegates: total group price £500
- 7 – 10 delegates: total group price £550
- Above 10 delegates: £550 for group + £50 per extra person
Please note that these are the total costs per group, not per delegate. For example, if you have 10 employees to put on to a course, then the cost per person is just £55. All rates are + VAT. Software training manuals and course certificates are included in the price.
Laptops can also be supplied where required for a small daily rate of £15 each, so you can use virtually any office for your Microsoft Word training.
Free Training Needs Analysis
We offer a complimentary Training Needs Analysis service to make it easy to select the right level of training for your staff. Please call 0800 9055142 for more details, or complete the short enquiry form on our Contact page.
Tailor Made Training
Please let us know if you don’t see the topics you require in the content overviews below. We will be happy to customise a course to meet your specific requirements.
Microsoft Word Foundation 1 Day Course
The Course Includes:
- Creating a file and folder structure
- Overview of Word menus and toolbars
- Opening and saving Word documents
- Entering and formatting text
- Formatting paragraphs
- Proofing text
- Copying and pasting text
- Importing graphics & photos
- Creating page layouts using tables
- Printing Word documents
Microsoft Word Advanced 1 Day Course
The Course Includes:
- Creating and applying Styles
- Structuring a document with Levels
- Understanding and using Outline View
- Creating a Table of Contents
- How to create protected Forms
- Inserting and using Bookmarks
- How to cross reference bookmarks
- Inserting Citations & creating a Bibliography
- How to import and edit graphics & photos
- Creating protected form documents
- Creating and running Macros