Office 365 Course Levels and Duration
We can provide training on all versions of Microsoft Office 365 at Foundation to Advanced levels. All courses are 1 day in duration, delivered onsite at your own offices from 10am – 4pm.
Office 365 Training Course Prices
Our Microsoft Office 365 group training rates are as follows:
- 1 – 3 delegates: total group price £550
- 4 – 6 delegates: total group price £600
- 7 – 10 delegates: total group price £650
- Above 10 delegates: £650 for group + £65 per extra person
Please note that these are the total costs per group, not per delegate. For example, if you have 10 employees to put on to a course, then the cost per person is just £65. All rates are + VAT. Software training manuals and course certificates are included in the price.
Laptops can also be supplied where required for a small daily rate of £15 each, so you can use virtually any office for your Microsoft Word training.
Free Training Needs Analysis
We offer a complimentary Training Needs Analysis service to make it easy to select the right level of training for your staff. Please call 0800 9055142 for more details, or complete the short enquiry form on our Contact page.
Tailor Made Training
Please let us know if you don’t see the topics you require in the content overviews below. We will be happy to customise a course to meet your specific requirements.
Office 365 Course Overview
- Introduction to Office 365
- How Office 365 integrates
- The desktop & web apps
- OneDrive & SharePoint
- Working with the Office 365 Web App (OWA)
- How to send & receive email
- Setting up & managing Folders
- Working with Calendars
- Creating & managing Contacts
- Creating & working with Tasksptions
- Working with the Office Web Apps
- Accessing & working with Office 365 online
- Understanding & working with the Web App features
- Using Office 365 on mobile devices
- Using OneDrive
- What is OneDrive?
- Uploading & sharing documents
- Connecting with PCs and mobile devices
- Using SharePoint
- What is SharePoint?
- Using SharePoint online
- Setting up a Team Site
- Adding pages & web parts
- Navigatiing a Team Site
- Collaborating on documents
- Searching the Team Site
- Using Skype for Business / Lync
- Creating Contacts
- Setting up group meetings
- Calling & messaging contacts
- Recording meetings